Interested in learning more about us?
Express Carpet Cleaning Water Removal
The help you need when you need it most.
Floods, extreme weather, broken pipes, water heater leak or washer overflow. A water emergency can happen anytime in your home. Whatever the cause, Express carpet professionals can be there to help – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 52 weeks a year.*
Express carpet technicians use state-of-the-art equipment to get the job done properly and quickly and are highly trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration and Certification (IICRC). Our technicians are also insured and background checked.
Express carpet has years of experience in emergency flood & water removal, so you can trust us to fix it right and to fix it fast.
What you can expect from Express carpet emergency flood water removal experts.
1. We will send our highly trained experts to your home as soon as possible.
2. Advise you what to do to minimize damage until our technicians arrive.
3. Quickly survey the water emergency situation; advise homeowner of proposed action plan; prepare an estimate for the work to be done.
4. Immediately pump out any free standing water.
5. Extract water from carpet, padding and upholstery.
6. Remove carpet and padding if necessary.
7. Apply anti-microbial treatment to prevent growth of bacteria.
8. Run drying and dehumidification equipment to speed the drying process.
9. Clean and re-install carpet and padding as needed.
10. Work with your insurance company to help with the claims process – making sure your home gets back to normal as soon as possible.
11. Using state-of-the-art equipment, inspect your home to make sure everything is dry according to industry standards.
IMMEDIATE ACTION IS REQUIRED TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!!!